Professional IVF Clinic in Brisbane
Dr Das’ IVF clinic is conveniently located in the Brisbane Private Hospital. Dr Das is an infertility and gynaecology specialist, with a special interest in infertility.
Dr Das is committed to professional and compassionate fertility care utilising techniques such as IVF to treat patients throughout Brisbane. His knowledge of treatments will assist you to truly progress in your journey towards parenthood. He currently provides the following services:
- Artificial insemination (AI) cycles
- Known & anonymous donor oocyte (egg) cycles
- Known & anonymous donor sperm cycles
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) with its associated procedures of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) as well as Pre-Implantation Diagnosis (PGD) and Comparative Genomic Hybridisation (CGH).
There are a number of gynaecological conditions that Dr Das is experienced and proficient with managing and treating, including:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Painful periods (Dysmenorrhoea).
In addition, Dr Das is able to provide advice and follow-up for procedures and treatments including:
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Contraception – both temporary and permanent.
Dr Das is ably supported by professional staff members Madeline (Maddy) and Hayley, who provide a comfortable and caring environment for all patients at his Brisbane fertility clinic. All staff exercise the required attention to detail expected in a private practice.
Maddy and Hayley can assist you with general inquiries, scheduling appointments, hospital admissions, and all your financial and billing enquires. Maddy is the Practice Manager and is also completing her Bachelor of Nursing and Hayley is a Registered Nurse, this means that they are able to provide a holistic care approach to support all patients during their treatment with Dr Ashish Das at his clinic.
Learn more about our practice, including: